– Enjoying the company of your friends and making new beading friends;
– Sharing what you are creating and getting to see what others are working on;
– Having the opportunity to actually see and touch the supplies before you buy, knowing the colours and finishes will be just right;
– Having time to chat to Kay, Jo and Prue about the supplies they have for you;
– Enjoying a wonderful reasonably priced lunch with your friends
– Being able to spend the whole or part of the day beading, knowing that the supplies you will need are there for you should you need them;
All beads and stringing and drawing materials will be provided by the Bead and Buy team.
There will be 1 prize form each exhibitor for you to choose from, each to the value of $30. You must be in the hall to win so that’s a good reason to come and enjoy the whole day at Bead and Buy.
Bead & Buy will provide the couch, newspapers to read and Sudoku puzzles to do. Great coffee and cake for your hubby / partner to pass the time while you have some fun shopping in peace.
Kate & Ruth our catering team in Melbourne who are there to supply you with yummy freshly made lunches suitable for all tastes. The required sweet items and coffee will be available thoughout the day to keep you going while you bead and chat.
As with all businesses sometime you order too much of one thing so Beads2Go, Cranberry and Kay’s Artycles have started up a ‘Overstocked Group’ – Lots of great bargains for you. Make sure you keep checking back as you never know when new stock will be added.
See individual pages for more details