March 21st Melbourne Bead and Buy Cancelled
After having lots of talks, reading all the information about COVID-19 that is available Jo, Kay and Prue have decided that it would be best for all to cancel the March 21st Bead and Buy. We feel that any gathering whatever the size brings with it a risk of spreading the virus and we would rather play our part in keeping all our loyal patrons as safe as we can.
We apologise for the inconvenience that this late notice might cause and we assure you all that we will be back again as soon as the world has healed itself and that can only happen if we all make the hard decisions now.
Joanne, Kay and Prue
– Enjoying the company of your friends and making new beading friends;
– Sharing what you are creating and getting to see what others are working on;
– Having the opportunity to actually see and touch the supplies before you buy, knowing the colours and finishes will be just right;
– Having time to chat to Kay, Jo and Prue about the supplies they have for you;
– Enjoying a wonderful reasonably priced lunch with your friends
– Being able to spend the whole or part of the day beading, knowing that the supplies you will need are there for you should you need them;
In 2020 there will be a lucky door prize ticket given to you as to enter Bead and Buy. We will need your name and contact details so we can contact you if you win.
Our catering team in Melbourne and Sydney are there to supply you with yummy freshly made light lunches suitable for all tastes. The required sweet items and coffee will be available thoughout the day to keep you going while you bead and chat.
Bead & Buy will provide the couch, newspapers to read and Sudoku puzzles to do. Great coffee and cake for your hubby / partner to pass the time while you have some fun shopping in peace.
As with all businesses sometime you order too much of one thing so Beads2Go, Cranberry and Kay’s Artycles have started up a ‘Overstocked Group’ – Lots of great bargains for you. Make sure you keep checking back as you never know when new stock will be added.
See Melbourne and Sydney pages for more details